Plesstil was an astronomical object located in the Plesstil system, a part of the Outer Rim Territories' Veragi sector. A hyperlane linked Plesstil to the Veragi system as well as the northern reaches of the galaxy.
Plesstil was the homeworld of the Human male Terkuss, who was born in 14 BBY. At some point by 7 ABY, Terkuss was conscripted into the military forces of the Galactic Empire. Although the new recruit attempted to refuse to serve at first, the Imperials forced Terkuss to cooperate by threatening to destroy Plesstil.
Behind the scenesEdit
Plesstil was first mentioned in Dark Force Rising Sourcebook, a 1992 supplement authored by Bill Slavicsek for West End Games' Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game. The 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas placed the Plesstil system, and therefore the celestial body Plesstil, in grid square L-3.
- Dark Force Rising Sourcebook (First mentioned)
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook (Indirect mention only)
- The Essential Atlas
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 The Essential Atlas — Based on corresponding data for Plesstil system
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Dark Force Rising Sourcebook
- ↑ Dark Force Rising Sourcebook, which is set during the events of Dark Force Rising, states that Terkuss is 23 years old and has served with the Imperial Army for at least two years. The Essential Reader's Companion dates the latter work to 9 ABY, so Terkuss must have been born in 14 BBY and must have joined the Imperial Military at some point by 7 ABY.