- "And we have had no further contact with General Plo Koon. The absence of distress beacons indicates that his fleet was… that his fleet was destroyed, like the others. We are about to prepare a rescue mission."
- ―General Anakin Skywalker, to Supreme Chancellor Palpatine and Generals Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Yoda.
Plo Koon's fleet, also known as Plo Koon's armada, was a fleet under the command of Jedi General Plo Koon early in the Clone Wars. After locating the Separatist's new secret weapon, the heavy cruiser Malevolence, in the Abregado system, Plo Koon led his fleet against the massive vessel. His fleet of three Venator-class Star Destroyers, including his flagship the Triumphant, were hit by an ion cannon followed by turbolaser fire. By the end of the battle, the fleet was annihilated save for one Republic escape pod containing Koon, Clone Commander CC-3636, Boost, and Sinker, which were eventually rescued by General Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano. Sometime after the fleet's destruction, the Malevolence was destroyed in the Battle of the Kaliida Nebula, and Koon was eventually given a another armada.
Complement[edit | edit source]
Plo Koon's fleet consisted of three Venator-class Star Destroyers, including the flagship, Triumphant.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush" (First appearance) (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Rising Malevolence"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow of Malevolence" (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Jedi Crash" (In flashback(s))
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Plo Koon's fleet and Plo Koon's armada)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 33 (Databank A-Z: Admiral Kilian–Kowakian)