- "First, send a Death Watch assassin to Coruscant. The Duchess of Mandalore must die."
- ―Count Dooku to Pre Vizsla
A Death Watch assassin set out to assassinate Duchess Satine Kryze while she was on Coruscant attempting to preserve Mandalore's neutrality in the Clone Wars. The assassin failed, allowing Mandalore to stay neutral and thus preventing Death Watch's plan to take over the planet.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 68 (Databank A-Z: Pre Vizsla–Quinlan Vos)
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Directing"
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duchess of Mandalore"
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide states that the Onderonian Civil War began 22 years before the Rogue One mission, and that it ended 19 years before the mission. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Rogue One mission to 0 BBY. Therefore, the Onderonian Civil War began in 22 BBY and ended in 19 BBY.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Death Trap"
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "Landing at Point Rain" to 21 BBY, and Star Wars Helmet Collection 76 (Highlights of the Saga: The End of Endurance) dates the death of CT-411 "Ponds", as seen in the episode "Lethal Trackdown", to the same year. Since places "Duchess of Mandalore" between "Landing at Point Rain" and "Lethal Trackdown," its events must take place in the same year.