The Plug-2 Behemoth, one of the largest known Podracers, had nonetheless excellent turning as well as impressive speed, acceleration and handling, thanks to its massive intake turbines, which made it one of the best engines in terms of performance. It also possessed a good boost package, air brakes and repair system. For all these advantages though, the Behemoth tends to cooldown very slowly.
Mars Guo piloted a Behemoth during the Boonta Eve Classic won by Anakin Skywalker. The cooling turbines almost proved to be fatal for Mars Guo during the Boonta Eve race. The cheating Sebulba tossed a piece of iron in one of Guo's turbines, and the entire engine turned into a flying inferno that snagged one of Skywalker's Steelton cables almost costing him the race. The vehicle crashed in the desert, but, though he was presumed dead, Guo was found alive.
In 1 BBY, an unidentified pilot used a Plug-2 Behemoth during the Boonta Eve Classic of that year, where a StarSpeeder 1000 inadvertently entered in the third lap and holding the lead before the StarSpeeder 1000 snagged an IPG-X1131 LongTail engine, giving it twice the power and allowing it to overtake the Plug-2 Behemoth.
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue
- Star Wars Episode I: Racer
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Podracing Tales
- Star Wars: Racer Revenge
- Rebel Force: Target
- Star Wars: Episode I Insider's Guide
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- The New Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Mars Guo) (Indirect mention only)
- Endless Vigil