- Poe is on the run from Terex's forces with only C-3PO and BB-8 to help him!
- Can the greatest pilot in the galaxy survive without a ship?
- PLUS: A traitor revealed?!
After crash-landing his T-70 X-wing starfighter on an desert planet, Poe Dameron, BB-8, C-3PO, and N1-ZX flee Terex's "Uglies" into a cave. Poe even carries C-3PO while N1-ZX carries his missing right arm. Poe and his companions flee deeper into the cave in an effort to evade Terex and his Ranc gang.
Meanwhile, aboard the Carrion Spike, the Resistance technician Oddy Muva reunites with his wife Sowa Chuan, who had been stolen by Terex. Sowa explains that Terex owns several alien slaves, whom he uses as leverage against people he thinks might be useful. Muva expresses his desire for vengeance against Terex but Zumgi reveals that Terex is not aboard the ship but has gone down to pursue Poe and the droids.
Terex orders his Ranc gang to capture Poe alive to use as leverage against the First Order and the Resistance. They are ambushed by BB-8]], who collapses a stalactite on top of the gangsters. After a firefight, Terex shoots BB-8's cable down, causing the astromech droid to fall. After N1-ZX and Poe argue about the reliability of the former's data, C-3PO volunteers to stay behind in order to hold Terex back and reassures Poe that he can be rebuilt. When Terex arrives, C-3PO uses his mastery of seven million languages to tell the fjor-bats inhabiting the caves that Terex and his gang have come for their younglings.
This succeeds in slowing down Terex and the Rac gang. Terex questions the rival spymaster and removes his memory unit. Continuing the pursuit, Terex splits the Ranc gang. With the enemy closing in, Poe tries to force N1-ZX to fight but the BX-series droid commando's self-preservation software prevents him from helping. When all seems lost, Poe is contacted by Temmin Wexley, who has brought the rest of Black Squadron to the desert planet's system. Terex's lieutenant orders his "Uglies" to destroy Black Squadron while the Ranc gang closes in on Poe and N1-ZX.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 MARVEL COMICS FULL MARCH2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2016-12-20). Retrieved on December 20, 2016.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Marvel: Preview on Poe Dameron #12. Jedi-Bibliothek (2017-03-10). Retrieved on March 10, 2017.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary states that Poe Dameron began leading Black Squadron on missions two years before the Starkiller Incident, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. The mission to Megalox Beta immediately follows the mission to Ovanis as established by Poe Dameron 3. According to a timeline shown at D23 Expo 2019, Star Wars Resistance – "The Recruit" takes place one year prior to the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary places "The Force Awakens" in 34 ABY, meaning Star Wars Resistance – "The Recruit" takes place in 33 ABY. As the events of Star Wars: Poe Dameron occur before the events of Star Wars Resistance, this issue must occur between 32 ABY and 33 ABY.