Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
- Who is Malarus and what does she want?
- Meanwhile, the Resistance is running dangerously low on supplies.
- Poe and Black Squadron are on the case!
Plot summary[edit | edit source]
On the Bulk freighter Romary, in the Mid Rim, Poe Dameron and Black squadron try to navigate the tanker through the asteroid field, trying not to slow down for the tanker will blow up if it does. When the shields fail, Karé Kun manages to shoot two astroids before they hit the freighter. They make it to the end of the field just as Black Squadron's X-wing starfighters run out of fuel. BB-8 tells Poe that he has been tracking the First Order, as there was some traces of Rhydonium in the fuel that they stole and that they haven't jumped to hyperspace yet. Jessika Pava deduces that since they haven't jumped into hyperspace, the must have a hyperspace ring nearby.
On the Enshado, the Lieutenant reports to Commander Malarus that the tanker would dock with the hyperspace ring soon. Malarus compliments Terex for being useful and more obedient due to the cybernetic implants in his head. A First Order Major suddenly reports that the Romary is coming up behind them. Poe contacts the First Order cruiser and demands that they surrender the fuel. Malarus orders to launch TIE/fo space superiority fighters and shoot the tanker before it gets to close to the Enshado.
Black squadron is able refuel their X-wings thanks to siphoning fuel from the Romary while having Pava's astromech droid, Kaythree pilot the light freighter.
Media[edit | edit source]
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Collections[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- MARVEL COMICS FULL JUNE 2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2017-03-21). Archived from the original on October 26, 2017. Retrieved on March 21, 2017.
- Marvel: Preview on Poe Dameron #16. Jedi-Bibliothek (2017-06-23). Archived from the original on September 6, 2020. Retrieved on June 23, 2017.
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary states that Poe Dameron began leading Black Squadron on missions two years before the Starkiller Incident, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. "Resistance Revisited"—Star Wars Insider 190 establishes that the events of Star Wars Resistance Season One take place thirty years after the Battle of Endor, which corresponds to 34 ABY according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. As the events of Star Wars: Poe Dameron occur before the events of Star Wars Resistance, this issue must occur between 32 ABY and 34 ABY.