Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
- Black Squadron is back in action!
- And this time they're on the lookout for some new recruits for the Resistance!
- Poe Dameron's first encounter? Turns out to be a mysterious person from Jess Pava's past…
Plot summary[edit | edit source]
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Collections[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- MARVEL COMICS FULL JULY 2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2017-04-19). Archived from the original on June 5, 2019. Retrieved on April 19, 2017.
- Marvel: Preview on Poe Dameron #17. Jedi-Bibliothek (2017-07-13). Archived from the original on September 6, 2020. Retrieved on July 13, 2017.
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary states that Poe Dameron began leading Black Squadron on missions two years before the Starkiller Incident, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. The mission to Megalox Beta immediately follows the mission to Ovanis as established by Poe Dameron 3. According to a timeline shown at D23 Expo 2019, Star Wars Resistance – "The Recruit" takes place one year prior to the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary places "The Force Awakens" in 34 ABY, meaning Star Wars Resistance – "The Recruit" takes place in 33 ABY. As the events of Star Wars: Poe Dameron occur before the events of Star Wars Resistance, this issue must occur between 32 ABY and 33 ABY.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.