Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
- Black Squadron is back in action!
- And this time they're on the lookout for some new recruits for the Resistance!
- Poe Dameron's first encounter? Turns out to be a mysterious person from Jess Pava's past…
Plot summary[edit | edit source]
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Collections[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- MARVEL COMICS FULL JULY 2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2017-04-19). Archived from the original on June 5, 2019. Retrieved on April 19, 2017.
- Marvel: Preview on Poe Dameron #17. Jedi-Bibliothek (2017-07-13). Archived from the original on September 6, 2020. Retrieved on July 13, 2017.
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary states that Poe Dameron began leading Black Squadron on missions two years before the Starkiller Incident, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. "Resistance Revisited"—Star Wars Insider 190 establishes that the events of Star Wars Resistance Season One take place thirty years after the Battle of Endor, which corresponds to 34 ABY according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. As the events of Star Wars: Poe Dameron occur before the events of Star Wars Resistance, this issue must occur between 32 ABY and 34 ABY.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.