- Jess Pava and Karé Kun are on a mission to expose the First Order to the rest of the galaxy!
- Meanwhile, Poe Dameron and Snap Wexley are tracking down Oddy Muva – the traitor!
- Black Squadron divided!
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 MARVEL COMICS FULL August 2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2017-05-23). Archived from the original on March 26, 2020. Retrieved on May 23, 2017.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Marvel: Previews for Star Wars 34 & Poe Dameron #18. Jedi-Bibliothek (2017-08-11). Archived from the original on April 6, 2020. Retrieved on August 11, 2017.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary states that Poe Dameron began leading Black Squadron on missions two years before the Starkiller Incident, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. The mission to Megalox Beta immediately follows the mission to Ovanis as established by Poe Dameron 3. According to a timeline shown at D23 Expo 2019, Star Wars Resistance – "The Recruit" takes place one year prior to the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary places "The Force Awakens" in 34 ABY, meaning Star Wars Resistance – "The Recruit" takes place in 33 ABY. As the events of Star Wars: Poe Dameron occur before the events of Star Wars Resistance, this issue must occur between 32 ABY and 33 ABY.