- The first FORCE AWAKENS era comic series continues!
- Who is Captain Terex of the First Order… and how did he find Poe's squadron?
- Can Poe and company beat Terex to their prize?
Terex, along with several stormtroopers, used speeder bikes and jetpacks to fly towards Dameron. Using explosives, they destroyed the door guarding the Crèche and entered. Earlier, Phasma had ordered Terex to find Dameron and discover what intelligence the Resistance had intercepted and how they were going to use it. The Crèche pretended they do not know who Dameron was, while Dameron, hiding nearby, ordered the rest of Black Squadron to get him leverage.
Above ground, L'ulo fired on the First Order platform guarding the entrance to the caves, prompting the TIE fighters to chase him and starting a dogfight. All of the TIE fighters are destroyed, but part of the platform exploded, causing it to fall towards the surface and block the entrance to the cave. More TIE fighters flew out of the Ravenous and attacked the squadron.
After Terex threatened to attack the egg, Dameron revealed himself. Terex demanded Dameron tell him the information immediately, while flametroopers attack the egg. The egg begins to hatch.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Marvel Comics Full MAY 2016 Solicitations. Newsarama.com (2016-02-16). Archived from the original on January 23, 2019. Retrieved on February 19, 2016.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Preview: Star Wars: Poe Dameron #2. Comic Book Resources (April 28, 2016). Retrieved on April 28, 2016.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary states that Poe Dameron began leading Black Squadron on missions two years before the Starkiller Incident, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY As this issue shows Black Squadron's first mission, it must take place in 32 ABY.
- Marvel Comics Full MAY 2016 Solicitations. Newsarama.com (2016-02-16). Archived from the original on January 23, 2019. Retrieved on February 19, 2016.