Poe Dameron 23 is the twenty-third issue of the Marvel comic book series Star Wars: Poe Dameron. The comic was written by Charles Soule with art by Angel Unzueta and was released on January 24, 2018.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
- General Organa's covert mission on Cato Neimoidia has hit a serious snag, and the mission to find Lor San Tekka is in jeopardy!
- Can Black Squadron survive an attack from the least expected source?
Plot summary[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Collections[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Exclusive: 'Star Wars: Poe Dameron' comic book debuts in April. USA Today (2016-01-14). Archived from the original on July 26, 2020. Retrieved on January 14, 2016.
- Marvel Preview: Star Wars: Poe Dameron #23. Adventures in Poor Taste (2018-01-19). Archived from the original on June 19, 2018. Retrieved on January 19, 2018.
- Marvel Comics January 2018 Solicitations. Newsarama (2017-10-17). Archived from the original on June 19, 2019. Retrieved on October 17, 2017.
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary states that Poe Dameron began leading Black Squadron on missions two years before the Starkiller Incident, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. The mission to Megalox Beta immediately follows the mission to Ovanis as established by Poe Dameron 3. According to a timeline shown at D23 Expo 2019, Star Wars Resistance – "The Recruit" takes place one year prior to the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens. Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary places "The Force Awakens" in 34 ABY, meaning Star Wars Resistance – "The Recruit" takes place in 33 ABY. As the events of Star Wars: Poe Dameron occur before the events of Star Wars Resistance, this issue must occur between 32 ABY and 33 ABY.