Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
- The next stop on Poe's mission is Grakkus the Hutt…
- But Grakkus has been in Republic Prison for years.
- You know what that means—
- POE DIRECTLY TO JAIL!
Plot summary[edit | edit source]
On D'Qar, Black Squadron celebrated their successful mission. Dameron reminded L'ampar not to provoke war with the First Order before the Resistance is ready, Wexley and Kun talked about their romantic feelings, and Muva and Pava talked about the new boosters on Pava's starfighter. Also, Dameron and BB-8 discussed who might have placed the tracker on Dameron's X-wing.
The Crèche revealed that Lor San Tekka had spoken with Grakkus the Hutt, so Black Squadron traveled to the prison Megalox, where Grakkus was held. They met with Warden Luta, who revealed that Megalox does not have walls or guards. The prisoners were kept in by the extreme gravity outside of the prison, and allowed to govern themselves.
While traveling down, the staff advised Black Squadron to stay alert and how to reach Grakkus' headquarters. However, someone else had paid them more to allow the pilots to enter the prison by themselves. To drive the prisoners away from the door, they put on masks and Pava threw smoke bombs. Firing their blasters, they made their way to Grakkus' open gates, where Grakkus greets them. Dameron entered the building alone with Grakkus, where Terex already is. Both men wanted to know the information about Tekka, so Grakkus offered a competition. Whoever can break him out of Megalox wins the information.
Media[edit | edit source]
Cover gallery[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Collections[edit | edit source]
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Marvel Comics Solicitations for July 2016. IGN (2016-04-19). Archived from the original on February 10, 2020. Retrieved on April 19, 2016.
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary states that Poe Dameron began leading Black Squadron on missions two years before the Starkiller Incident, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. The mission to Ovanis was the first mission that Black Squadron undertook as stated in Poe Dameron 1. The mission portrayed in this comic takes place immediately after the mission to Ovanis so it must therefore also take place in 32 ABY.