- "What makes you think it was murder?"
"Poison, of course. The politicians' preferred method. Found a chemical in his bloodstream, killed him right away. It's an obvious case. Politicians always have something to hide, and it always comes back to haunt them, am I right? Oh, look who I'm asking. Room full of politicians."
- ―Padmé Amidala and Tanivos Exantor Divo
Police inspector Tan Divo made the observation during a murder investigation that poison was the preferred method of killing by politicians. Senator Onaconda Farr, as it turned out, was murdered by his assistant, Lolo Purs, using a poison toxic to Rodians.
Poisons and venoms could be treated with substances such as antivenom, also known as antivenin. Antivenin could be used to treat bluebarb wasp stings. During his childhood, the Duros Shriv Suurgav was dosed with antivenin by a medic in order to treat the bluebarb wasp stings on his face. He had been given so much of the medicine that he felt as if his face was melting.
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 1 (Databank A-Z: Ask Aak–Stass Allie)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 11 (Helmets: Tusken Raider)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 21 (Weapons & Uniforms: Maz Kanata's Castle)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 26 (Databank A-Z: Imperial Future Council–Inquisitorius)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 33 (Databank A-Z: Admiral Kilian–Kowakian)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 36 (Weapons & Uniforms: Jabba's Courtiers)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 39 (Helmets: Zam Wesell)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 41 (Weapons & Uniforms: The Kaminoans; Highlights of the Saga: The Secret of Kamino)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 44 (Databank A-Z: Zeb Orrelios–Pau City)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 55 (Helmets: Tank Trooper)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 58 (Weapons & Uniforms: 2-1Bs in the Galaxy)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 71 (Databank A-Z: Zam Wesell–Wexley)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 76 (Helmets: Commander Ponds)
- Collapse of the Republic
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 79 (Databank A-Z: Zabrak–Zillo Beast)
- Star Wars Bust Collection 2 (Star Wars Universe: Stormtroopers)