Poldin LeHuse was a human male First Order TIE Fighter Pilot who served in the armed forces of the First Order during their war with the Resistance, approximately thirty years after the Battle of Endor. A member of the First Order starfighter corps, LeHuse held the rank of lieutenant in the Starkiller aerial defense force. Following the destruction of Starkiller Base, he was reassigned to the personal squadron of Kylo Ren, the dark apprentice and enforcer of Supreme Leader Snoke.
Biography[edit | edit source]
During the First Order Navy's assault on the Resistance fleet, LeHuse followed Ren into battle using his TIE/sf space superiority fighter to serve as the dark warrior's wingman. He sought to avenge Starkiller Base and did not hesitate to open fire on the bridge of the Raddus, after Ren himself momentary hesitated to open fire on the ship, destroying most of the Resistance High Command with his shots with the exception of General Leia Organa. LeHuse did not have long to savor his victory, however, as the Free Virgillia-class Bunkerbuster Ninka fired on him and his fellow wingman. Although Kylo Ren returned to the fleet intact, both Poldin and his wingman died when their TIEs were destroyed in seconds.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Starfighter Missions
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: A Junior Novel
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 2 (Starfighter only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Poldin LeHuse)
- Star Wars: The Dark Side (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Second Edition – Hotshots and Aces Reinforcements Pack (Card: )