Examples[edit | edit source]
Corellian Security Force[edit | edit source]
After graduating and performing well in the field, CorSec police officers could be promoted to Master Sergeant, Lieutenant, Captain, and Major. CorSec was headed by a Director. Officers could also become CorSec Inspectors in they wanted to perform purely investigative work. During the time of the Galactic Empire, the organization was observed by an Imperial Liaison officer. 
Coruscant Security Force[edit | edit source]
During the days of the Galactic Republic, CSF police officers were sometimes referred to as Republic Peace Officers. As to rank, Officer or Constable was the lowest, then Sergeant, Detective, Chief of Detectives, Lieutenant, then Captain. The CSF was lead by the CSF Senior Command and briefly during the Galactic Empire by a Moff. Other titles included Incident Commander and Scenes of Crimes Officer.
Senate Guard[edit | edit source]
Although the Senate Guard of the Galactic Republic organized along the lines of a military force, its responsiblity were protection and police services. The Senate Guard was headed by a Captain of the Guard. A Sergeant at Arms was in charge of security in the Grand Convocation Chamber. Beneath them were Captains, then Commanders who would lead a small detachment of 6 to 10 Guards, then Lieutenants, then Privates.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Murders"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Sphere of Influence"
- Omega Squad: Targets
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero
- Republic Commando: True Colors
- Order 66: A Republic Commando Novel
- Legacy of the Force: Betrayal
- Legacy of the Force: Bloodlines
- Legacy of the Force: Tempest
- Legacy of the Force: Sacrifice
- Legacy of the Force: Inferno
- Legacy of the Force: Revelation
- Legacy of the Force: Invincible
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]