- "See that? Our friends did that."
"Princess Leia? See-Threepio?"
- ―Wicket and Pommet Warrick, upon witnessing the destruction of a Star Destroyer
Pommet Warrick was a male Ewok who lived on the Forest Moon of Endor during the time of the First Order/Resistance War. Being the son of Wicket W. Warrick, he grew up hearing the tales of how the Ewoks of the Bright Tree Village and the heroes of the Alliance to Restore the Republic had joined forces to defeat the mighty Galactic Empire in the year 4 ABY.
In 35 ABY, following the Battle of Exegol, a Resurgent-class Star Destroyer stationed above Endor was destroyed through use of the Holdo maneuver. From the surface of the Forest Moon, Pommet and his father witnessed the fall of the Destroyer, and they evoked the memory of the battle that had taken place thirty-one years ago, with Pommet musing whether the late Leia Organa or the droid C-3PO had destroyed the Destroyer.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Pommet Warrick first appeared in the 2019 film Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker, the third and final installment of the Star Wars sequel trilogy. He was not named in the film itself but received identification in its credits. He was portrayed by Harrison Davis, the real-life son of Wicket's actor Warwick Davis.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga: The Official Collector's Edition (Indirect mention only)