Poncho was the name given to an article of clothing worn by several individuals. Some beings who have worn ponchos in their lifes were Qui-Gon Jinn, Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, Leia Organa and Luke Skywalker. They have been worn on several planets, including Tatooine and Endor.[source?]
After Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Princess Leia Organa escaped from the Death Star to the Millennium Falcon, Organa draped a poncho over Skywalker's shoulders, for which he was grateful while he was mourning the loss of Obi-Wan Kenobi. However, he passed it back to her before leaving the area to man the ship's gun port.. The bounty hunter, Jango Fett, was known to sometimes wear a poncho over his armor. During his quest to restore the Jedi Order, the former Padawan Cal Kestis wore various ponchos found on the planets he visited. Members of the Alazmec of Winsit Sith cult on Mustafar wore weather-resistant ponchos.
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 11 (Weapons & Uniforms: Inhabitants of Tatooine)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 23 (Helmets: Rebel Commando; Weapons & Uniforms: Princess Leia Organa)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
- Star Wars: Character Encyclopedia, Updated and Expanded Edition