Poncho was the name given to an article of clothing worn by several individuals, like Jedi. Some beings who worn ponchos in their lifes at different planets, like Tatooine or Endor, were Qui-Gon Jinn, Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, Leia Organa and Luke Skywalker.[source?] After Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Princess Leia Organa escaped from the Death Star to the Millennium Falcon, Organa draped a poncho over Skywalker's shoulders, for which he was grateful. However, he passed it back to her before leaving the area to man the ship's gun port.. The bounty hunter, Jango Fett, was known to sometimes wear a poncho over his armor.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Downfall of a Droid"
- Forces of Destiny: The Leia Chronicles
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (Appears in deleted scene(s))
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Princess Leia – The Rescue"
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy (First identified as Poncho)
- Smuggler's Run: A Han Solo & Chewbacca Adventure
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Princess Leia - An Unexpected Friend"
- Ewoks Join the Fight
- Before the Awakening
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 3