A poncho was an article of clothing worn by beings on planets such as Tatooine and Endor used for blending in with the wearer's environment or for style. Individuals that were known to have worn a poncho included Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn; Jedi Padawan Anakin Skywalker; Padawan Ahsoka Tano; Princess Leia Organa Solo; and the moisture farmer Luke Skywalker. The camouflage poncho was a type of poncho.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Downfall of a Droid"
- The Clone Wars: Crash Course
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (Appears in cutscene(s))
- "Swoop Gangs"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 6
- Choices of One
- Children of the Jedi (Mentioned only)
- The New Jedi Order: Vector Prime (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi