Pons Ora was one of the few settlements on the surface of Abafar, a remote desert world located in the Outer Rim Territories. During the Clone Wars, it was host to a Separatist rhydonium mining installation.
In 20 BBY, D-Squad under Colonel Meebur Gascon arrived at the city after traversing through The Void. There, Gascon tried to get a meal at Power Sliders, to no avail. However, Gascon and Corporal WAC-47 discovered that the Power Sliders' dishwasher Gregor was a Amnesiac Clone commando Captain who went missing following the Battle of Sarrish. After jogging his memory, Gregor and D-Squad were able to retrieve his armor from Borkus. They then learned from Borkus about a ryhdonium shipment being taken aboard a Jedi Cruiser by the Separatists. Together, they formed a plan to steal the Separatists' shuttle and board the cruiser. Gregor held off the droids while Gascon and D-Squad escaped.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Sunny Day in the Void" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action"
- (First identified as Pons Ora)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded