- "Boy, you best clip that line of blabber unless you want me to tan your hide with a dry popper-stalk."
- ―Glen Taffral, to Webb Taffral
Popper-stalks were a type of plant found on the Outer Rim planet Saleucami. In 4 ABY, Dav Taffral of the Rebel Alliance returned to his Saleucami home, which had popper-stalks growing around it. During a Taffral family dinner, Dav and his Imperial-loyalist brother, Webb Taffral, began to argue, and their father, Glen Taffral, interrupted their dispute with advice. Webb then mocked Glen, but backed down when the older farmer threatened to strike him with a dry popper-stalk if he continued.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Aftermath (First appearance, simultaneous with Aftermath audiobook)
- Aftermath audiobook (First appearance, simultaneous with Aftermath)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Aftermath
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates the reunion of Norra Wexley and Temmin Wexley on Akiva, which occurs during the rebellion on Akiva according to Aftermath, to thirty years before the Hosnian Cataclysm, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places in 34 ABY. The novel also establishes that Dav Taffral's return to Saleucami happens concurrent to the rebellion on Akiva; therefore, both events must take place in 4 ABY.