The Porpor system was located in the Grohl sector, a part of the Slice portion of the Outer Rim Territories. It was home to the sentient species known as Porporites, which was exterminated by Gank mercenaries in 4800 BBY.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Essential Atlas (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The Essential Atlas
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III, p. 38 ("Porporite")
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Jason Fry, co-author of The Essential Atlas, stated his intention to create homeworlds for numerous species based on context implied from their names. This article treats the Porpor system as the location of one such homeworld with regard to the Porporite species. "I wouldn't get your hopes up re alien homeworlds, beyond simple stuff like the Planetnamian species getting a Planetnamia on the map or things Dan and I can account for with a relatively quick reference."
- ↑ The New Essential Chronology