Biography[edit | edit source]
Dolphe grew up in a small town outside Theed before he decided to do volunteer work as a pilot. He later took part in the attack on the Droid Control Ship during the Naboo Space Battle, which he survived. Porro Dolphe then participated in the celebration outside Theed after the battle.
Ten years later, he was selected by Captain Gregar Typho to escort Senator Padmé Amidala in her flight to Coruscant, which ended in an assassination attempt on her life. Although knocked down by the blast, he was quick to his feet and swiftly established a perimeter around the other survivors.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace Illustrated Screenplay
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones novelization
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (Cut content)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Theed Palace Limited (Card: Bravo 2)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Theed Palace Limited (Card: Officer Dolphe)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 33 (Quote only)
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Porro Dolphe)