- "That cannot be meant for human consumption."
- ―Ransolm Casterfo
Port in a Storm was a fortified, high-octane wine that originated on the planet of Pamarthe. It had a reputation for taking even the strongest of drinkers to their knees. Senator Ransolm Casterfo compared the experience of drinking the beverage to a series of incredibly hot stars, eventually settling on a supernova being the most apt comparison. Nonetheless, native Pamarthens were known to sip the drink as if it were nothing harsher than fruit juice.
In 22 BBY, Port in a Storm was being served at the Outlander Club on the planet Coruscant and was kept in a tall tube on the counter behind the club's central bar. In all of Princess Leia Organa's experience, the only being she had ever known to willingly ingest the drink who wasn't from Pamarthe was Chewbacca. Even Han Solo never dared to try it, though he was known to have employed Port in a Storm as an emergency solvent during starship repairs.
- Master & Apprentice (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones (First appearance) (Retcon)
- "Scorched"—Star Wars Insider 165 (First identified as Port in a Storm, simultaneous with Bloodline)
- Bloodline (First identified as Port in a Storm, simultaneous with "Scorched")
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi – DJ – Most Wanted 1 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (Picture only)
- "Hives & Dives"—Star Wars Insider 192
- Star Wars: How Not to Get Eaten by Ewoks and Other Galactic Survival Skills
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Bloodline
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars: How Not to Get Eaten by Ewoks and Other Galactic Survival Skills
- ↑ Star Wars Battlefront II
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones, which includes the appearance of Port in a Storm, to 22 BBY.