- "Recommend no further investigation into the death of Lieutenant Seyn Marana. Recommendation for Posthumous Black Laurel for Service to the Empire issued."
- ―Garrick Versio
The Posthumous Black Laurel for Service to the Empire was an Imperial Military award that could be given to those who died in service to the Galactic Empire. The Black Laurel could be given upon recommendation by a superior officer.
Around 0 ABY, the newly-formed Imperial unit Inferno Squad infiltrated the Dreamers, a remnant of the rebel leader Saw Gerrera's Partisans. The mission cost the life of one of the squad's members, Seyn Marana. When Admiral Garrick Versio learned of her actions, he recommended that Marana be given the award.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront II: Inferno Squad (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront II: Inferno Squad audiobook)
- Battlefront II: Inferno Squad audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront II: Inferno Squad)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront II: Inferno Squad
- Battlefront II: Inferno Squad states that the infiltration of the Dreamers occurred shortly after the Battle of Yavin. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes that the Battle of Yavin marked the beginning of 0 ABY, the infiltration must have taken place around that year.