A power fusion generator was a mobile power source. The Imperial Army used power fusion generators to power large assault weapons because of their light weight and efficiency.
The EG-6 power droid was essentially a walking fusion generator.
Readily available throughout the galaxy, the generators were available in light, medium, and heavy varieties. Light generators sold for five hundred credits, medium for seven hundred and fifty credits, and a thousand credits for a heavy generator.
- The Star Wars Sourcebook (As "Fusion Power Generator")
- The Rebel Alliance Sourcebook (As "Fusion power generator")
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley
- The Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Goroth: Slave of the Empire (As "fusion power generator")
- Galladinium's Fantastic Technology (As "fusion power generator")
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Hoth Limited (Card: Portable Fusion Generator)