Power generators were devices capable of generating power. Some generators were capable of generating enough energy to power an entire colony. Other models were far smaller and used to power vehicles, such as the Moll K-19 power generator which powered Joben T-85 speeder bikes. The generators were easy to detect with scanners while active. Power droids, which acted as ambulatory batteries, were equipped with a small, internal power generator.
Notes and references
- Rey's Survival Guide
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Honorable Ones"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Heroes on Both Sides"
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars Rebels – "Brothers of the Broken Horn"
- "The End of History" – Star Wars Insider 154
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded