- "This rig's designed by Professor Prexo himself—best cyberdoc there is!"
- ―Rajam Nuss
Prexo was a human male cyberneticist who created the auto-surgeon. He mentored Rajam Nuss, who later commended his expertise to Chelli Aphra and 0-0-0. After 0-0-0 killed Nuss, he and Aphra sought out Prexo to remove the proximity bombs inside them.
- "This Professor Prexo guy's the real deal. He could remove the bombs easy."
- ―Chelli Aphra, to 0-0-0
At some point Prexo created the auto-surgeon, an automatic voice-activated surgery lab. He was the mentor of Rajam Nuss, who used to sleep during his classes. Nuss used Prexo's auto-surgeon for his work. He believed Prexo was the best cyberneticist there was and used the auto-surgeon himself.
Sometime after the skirmish aboard Accresker Jail, Nuss was trying to remove the proximity bombs from Chelli Aphra and the assassin droid 0-0-0. After he had finished, 0-0-0 inquired to Nuss on tracing a broadcast sent from his eyes. Nuss could not do anything about it and recommended him to Prexo. 0-0-0 saw no further use with Nuss and killed him. As he did this, Aphra found out Nuss had failed to remove their proximity bombs and hit a fail-safe in the process, setting the bombs to explode in ten hours. With Nuss out of the picture, Aphra looked up Prexo and realized he could be able to remove the bombs. The pair subsequently decided to travel to his home in South District Seven.
Personality and traitsEdit
Skills and abilitiesEdit
- Doctor Aphra 26: Worst Among Equals, Part I (First mentioned)
- Doctor Aphra 27: Worst Among Equals, Part II (First appearance) (Appears in hologram)
- Doctor Aphra 28: Worst Among Equals, Part III (Indirect mention only)
- Doctor Aphra 29: Worst Among Equals, Part IV (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 30: Worst Among Equals, Part V (Indirectly mentioned only; in the opening crawl)
- Doctor Aphra 31: Worst Among Equals, Part VI