The Prime Jedi was the first member of the Jedi Order. This individual founded the Order around six thousand years before the Battle of Yavin on the planet Ahch-To. The first Jedi Temple, which was located on Ahch-To, contained a mosaic of the Prime Jedi in a state of meditation and balance.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Prime Jedi first appeared in a mosaic in the 2017 film Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi. He was first identified in Pablo Hidalgo's reference book Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary. In Star Wars Legends, the founders of the Jedi Order were the Jedi Masters Cala Brin, Garon Jard, Rajivari and Ters Sendon.
The idea of delving into the origins of the Jedi Order harkens back to the initial plans Star Wars creator George Lucas had for the 1999 film Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace, according to original trilogy producer Gary Kurtz.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance; depicted in a mosaic)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Expanded Edition (Depicted in a mosaic)
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 2 (Depicted in a mosaic)
- The Last Jedi Adaptation 3 (Depicted in a mosaic)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Prime Jedi)
- The Art of Star Wars: The Last Jedi