- "Arriving at the prison now."
- ―Assassin droid HELIOS-3D
A prison, also known as a detention block or a jail, was a place where individuals were incarcerated. The Firespray-31-class patrol and attack craft was made to guard the prison moon Oovo IV. The Galactic Republic operated a high-security prison on the planet Coruscant. The Galactic Empire's Death Star had a detention block where Governor Wilhuff Tarkin held Princess Leia Organa until she was rescued by Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Chewbacca. The Empire also maintained a secret prison known as the Crypt on the outer reaches of the Anoat system. The Canto Bight police headquarters was home to the largest jail on Cantonica.
- Sabine My Rebel Sketchbook
- Star Wars: Star Pilot
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Poe Dameron: Flight Log
- Forces of Destiny: Tales of Hope & Courage
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Dawn of Rebellion
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: New Edition