- "I foresee an army of force-talented spies in my service, trained in the dark side to peer into every corner of the galaxy from afar. And my enemies would be helpless against such vision."
- ―Darth Sidious
Project Harvester was the codename for an Inquisitorius operation by the Galactic Empire to capture young Force-sensitives and turn them into Imperial agents skilled in the ways of the dark side, all while trying to prevent the Jedi Order from recovering. It was operated from a secret installation on the planet Arkanis, which was connected to the planet's Imperial headquarters and the Arkanis Academy.
One known individual captured as part of the project included the daughter of Eeth Koth, who was taken from her mother after her father was hunted and killed by Darth Vader. The newly born infant was given to the Nursemaids soon after. Another individual was Zare Leonis's sister, Dhara, who was abducted by the Grand Inquisitor as part of this project. In order to find her, Leonis decided that he would have to feign Force-sensitivity in order to be drawn into this project as well. Following the Grand Inquisitor's death, Dhara was mostly left alone in her cell until she was rescued, unaware that the fearsome individual who had tortured her was dead.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force" (First appearance)
- Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 19: Fortress Vader, Part I
- Star Wars Rebels: Spark of Rebellion (Indirect mention only) (Prologue version)
- Servants of the Empire: Rebel in the Ranks (First identified as Project Harvester)
- Star Wars Rebels – "Breaking Ranks"
- Servants of the Empire: Imperial Justice
- Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Future of the Force"
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Dawn of Rebellion
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Darth Vader: Dark Lord of the Sith 19: Fortress Vader, Part I
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Servants of the Empire: Rebel in the Ranks
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars Rebels – "The Future of the Force"
- ↑ Ahsoka
- ↑ Dawn of Rebellion
- ↑ Servants of the Empire: The Secret Academy