Project Lasercutter was an Imperial operation led by the Inquisitorius. It aimed to capture Alliance smugglers in order to disrupt Rebel supply lines. Their operation on Tatooine made use of a spy within the Alliance who fed them information on the whereabouts of top smugglers. Using this information, they almost captured Jaxa Lian, but were foiled by a spacer instructed by local Rebel agent Hantor Loftus. Their spy, Lidek Baws was later killed along with a number of their agents in retaliation by the Rebels. Finally, the Inquisitor in charge of the operation was also killed on Tatooine.
Notes and references
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Tansarii Point Station
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided—Quest: "The Mark of the Hero" on Tatooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided—Point of Interest: "Imperial vs. Gungan Battle" on Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Tip-off" on Naboo
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine