- "Best post exchange around. You need it, we got it."
- ―Lieutenant Prothee speaking to a customer
Prothee was a male Human lieutenant who served in the army of the Galactic Republic during the Galactic War fought between the Republic and the Sith Empire. In 3641 BBY, during the Battle of Ilum, Lieutenant Prothee sold armor to Republic forces from a booth in the Republic base camp on the planet Ilum. While stationed on Ilum, he carried a blaster pistol and wore white and black armor with a helmet that left his face unprotected. Prothee had brown eyes, dark hair, and tan-colored skin.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Lieutenant Prothee appeared in the video game Star Wars: The Old Republic, released by BioWare in 2011, as an Armor Vendor for Republic players on Ilum. With the release of Game Update 4.0 on October 20, 2015, Prothee was removed from the game along with the rest of the Armor Vendors. His position was also marked on a map in Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide, a game guide released by Prima Games.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Star Wars: The Old Republic about ten to twelve years after the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, which is dated to 3653 BBY by Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia. The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2 takes place ten years after the treaty, one week after the mission to Nar Shaddaa, and around the time of the SpecForce Incident. Since the mission and the incident are respectively part of Act I of the Jedi Knight and Republic Trooper's storylines, and the Trooper's Act I occurs concurrent to Act I of the Smuggler storyline, the general events of Act I for all classes can be assumed to occur in 3643 BBY. The Prologue for each class immediately precedes Act I, and Act III for all classes begins with the start of the Galactic War, which Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places around 3640 BBY. Assuming that in-universe chronology of the Star Wars: The Old Republic events roughly aligns with the release of story content in real-life as with , the Act III Epilogue must take place near the end of 3640 BBY since it was the chronologically latest story of the The Old Republic base game, which was released toward the end of 2011. Therefore, assuming that The Old Republic takes place over the course of three years per the former of the two aforementioned swtor.com posts, Act I takes place near the end of 3643 BBY. places
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Explorer's Guide