Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Protobesh was an ancient writing system. It was notably used in the Rammahgon, an ancient Jedi book, and on a dataplaque allegedly pinpointing the location of the long-lost Queen of Ranroon starship.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Dok-Ondar's Den of Antiquities
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Protobesh)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.