The Prowler 1000 seeker droid, or simply Prowler probe droid, was a model of probe droid used by the Galactic Republic and the Galactic Empire. Smaller than the Viper probe droids also utilized by the Empire, Prowlers weren't designed for long distance travel, and were instead used for local surveillance. The droids had multiple limbs, as well as a flat, disk-shaped body. A transceiver dish was positioned on the Prowler's underside, allowing it to send transmissions even after the droid was seemingly destroyed.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- "Trouble Again"—Star Wars Adventures 9
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge—Droid Depot (As toy)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia (First identified as Prowler 1000 seeker droid)
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 65 (Droid Directory: Coruscant law-enforcement droids)