Proximity bombs were explosive charges used by soldiers during the Galactic Civil War. The bombs were set as traps and went off when an enemy was detected. They were visually similar to proton charges, and operated similarly to anti-personnel mines.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars Rebels – "Blood Sisters"
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Call"
- Star Wars Battlefront (First appearance)
- Doctor Aphra 22 (Mentioned only)
- Doctor Aphra 26
- Doctor Aphra 27 (Indirect mention only)
- Doctor Aphra 28
- Doctor Aphra 29 (Indirect mention only)
- Doctor Aphra 30