- "That touchy-feely stuff you do with things does come in handy."
"It's called psychometry, thank you very much."
- ―Akar-Deshu and Quinlan Vos
Psychometry was the Force ability of acquiring information about people or events associated with an object solely by touching it. Whoever used that ability received input from sight, sound, and emotions. At the time of the Clone Wars, the Jedi Master Quinlan Vos was known for being proficient in psychometry, which made him an expert tracker. However, the Jedi Order did not approve of their members using psychometry to handle weapons of violence. The Order feared that, as the wielder's emotions could be sensed, the Jedi using his psychometric skill could be exposed to the dark side of the Force. Jedi Padawan Cal Kestis was also able to use psychometry.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro" (First appearance)
- Dark Disciple
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- (First identified as psychometry)
- Ultimate Star Wars (as "Pyschometric ability")
- Empire at War (Star Wars: Destiny)