- "Listen, they know that they are in trouble. A transmission just came from there threatening to kill their hostages. Do whatever you must to save them. I'll transfer all the information that I have to you."
- ―Commander Talte, to a spacer
Circa 1 ABY, psychotic cave-dwellers captured two groups of hikers in the Thaos Mountains. Ilyamo and other hikers were kept as hostages in the cave. Commander Talte of the Corellian Security Force therefore hired a spacer to investigate the disappearances of the hikers. The spacer fought several cave-dwellers at the spot where the second group disappeared. From a communicator found on a body, the spacer managed to triangulate a signal to the cave. The CorSec finally assaulted the cave and freed the hostages.
Behind the scenes
The psychotic cave-dwellers' cave appeared in the video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online-role playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011. The cave was added to the game with the release of the "Publish 28", on April 26, 2006.
Notes and references
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Disappearances: Finding the Culprits" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Disappearances: Final Reckoning" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Disappearances: Rescue" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Disappearances: Gathering Information