- "Pure Sabacc! [...] The Wookiee wins!"
- ―A dealer droid, to Chewbacca
A Pure Sabacc, sometimes referred to as a Sabacc, was a hand that totalled positive or negative 23 in the card game sabacc. It could only be beaten by an Idiot's Array, a rare hand made of the Idiot, a two, and a three.
- Star Wars Rebels – "Idiot's Array" (First appearance)
- Lando's Luck
- "Rebel Bluff"—Star Wars Insider 158
- Chewbacca, Part I (First identified as Pure Sabacc)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.