- "Pure Sabacc! [...] The Wookiee wins!"
- ―A dealer droid, to Chewbacca
In the card game sabacc, a Pure Sabacc (sometimes referred to as a Sabacc, not to be confused with the Sabacc hand in the Corellian Spike version of the game) was a hand that totalled positive or negative 23. It could only be beaten by an Idiot's Array, a rare hand made of the Idiot, a two, and a three.
- Star Wars Rebels – "Idiot's Array" (First appearance)
- Lando's Luck
- "Rebel Bluff"—Star Wars Insider 158
- Chewbacca, Part I (First identified as Pure Sabacc)