Q7 tractor beam projectors were a model of tractor beam projector produced by the company Phylon Transport. Ten Q7s were included in the armaments of the Galactic Empire's Imperial I-class Star Destroyers and the EF76 Nebulon-B escort frigates.
Behind the scenes
The Q7 tractor beam projector was introduced in the 1977 original trilogy film Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. It was later identified in the twentieth issue of the Star Wars: Build the Millennium Falcon magazine, published in 2015. The Q7 was mistakenly identified as the 07 tractor beam projector in Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide.
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Star Wars: Build the Millennium Falcon 20 (Starship Fact File: Imperial I-class Star Destroyer) (First identified as Q7 tractor beam projector)
- Star Wars: Build the Millennium Falcon 26 (Starship Fact File: Medical Frigate — Redemption)