The Qiraash were a near-human sentient species identifiable by their pink skin and large craniums. Leesub Sirln was a Qiraash who was present at Chalmun's Spaceport Cantina shortly before the Battle of Yavin.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Qiraash first appeared in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. The first Qiraash to appear, Leesub Sirlin, was played by actress Pam Rose. Originally identified only as "Weird Girl" in the production notes for Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, she was filmed in London as an extra for the cantina scene. She can be glimpsed briefly in the film just behind Kenobi and Skywalker in Chalmun's Cantina. An early cut of the cantina sequence shows her more prominently, talking to Hrchek Kal Fas at the bar, and a production photo shows her standing in front of the Millennium Falcon, but these images were never part of the film.
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- (First identified as Qiraash)
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Practical"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Process"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Connections"