These unique, powerful gems were formed when a planet of the Qixoni system was consumed as its star went supernova, millennia before the Jedi Civil War. The heat and energy of the star caused metals and minerals in the planet to become fused into crystals which was then blasted into the Qixoni Nebula when the planet was destroyed.
Behind the scenesEdit
Despite being non-canon, the player has the option to trade a starport visa for a Qixoni crystal from Sakarie, earning dark side points. The story of the Qixoni crystals can be told by one of the following Jedi Exile's companions: Visas Marr, Disciple, Handmaiden or Kreia; but only if one of them is present in the current party.
A lightsaber with the Qixoni crystal in it can only be equipped by a dark side-aligned character. However, you can overcome this by using the Jedi Exile's Crystal found on Dantooine to allow you to use it as a light sided character. You can also use the Solari crystal in place of the Exile's Crystal.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II (Wii Version)
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia