- "I don't negotiate with gutless murderers."
"If that's not the Quacta calling the Stifling slimy."
- ―Boba Fett and Cad Bane
The Quacta was an entity implied to be slimy in nature. It was often mentioned in tandem with an equally slimy entity known as the Stifling. Both were alluded to in an idiom that was used to insinuate that an individual was guilty of a trait that they themselves had accused someone else of. The phrase was popular among bounty hunters, including Boba Fett, Greedo, and Cad Bane.
Behind the scenes
The Quacta was first mentioned in the finale of The Mandalorian's second season, written by Jon Favreau. The phrase in which it is mentioned is reminiscent of a real-world idiom: the pot calling the kettle black.
- Han Solo & Chewbacca 1 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Season 2 Junior Novel (Mentioned only)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 16: The Rescue" (First mentioned)
- The Book of Boba Fett – "Chapter 7: In the Name of Honor" (Mentioned only)