Quad turbolasers were magnitudes more powerful than the quad laser cannons, which were installed on many lesser warships and freighters.
Weapons of this kind was used aboard a variety of capital ships, like the Lucrehulk-class battleship, the Providence-class carrier/destroyer, the Acclamator-class assault ship, the Victory-class Star Destroyer and the Imperial I-class Star Destroyer. They were also utilized as part of ground artillery by many factions, along with one- or two-barreled turbolaser cannons.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Cat and Mouse"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Han Solo's Revenge
- Empire 5
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Lords of the Expanse (as quad turbolaser battery)
- Star Wars: Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: Attack of the Clones Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars Trading Card Game – Attack of the Clones (TCG) (Card: )
- Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Incredible Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: Complete Cross-Sections
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 5