Quaffug the Hutt was a crime lord on Blimph 3, the self-styled Overboss of Blimph. Quaffug lost his Ceramo-Werx manufacturing facility to Lando Calrissian in a game of sabacc, which resulted in the ruin of his criminal empire. In order to save his crime organization, the Hutt had to resort to slave labor, forcing the Jokhalli to work for him. Shortly before the Battle of Endor, the Rebel Alliance, desperate for resources, sent Calrissian to negotiate a treaty with the Hutt.
It was rumored that Quaffug had multiple brains.
- The Bounty Hunters: Scoundrel's Wages (First appearance)
- Aurra Sing: Dawn of the Bounty Hunters
- How the Other Half Hunts"—Star Wars Gamer 6 "
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- The New Essential Guide to Characters
- Star Wars: The Comics Companion
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 32 (BOU4, Bounty Hunters - Bossk)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 78 (ZON1-4, Danger Zone on Blimph)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 80 (CAL12, Lando Calrissian)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 140 (HUT18, The Hutts)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia