The Quantum Storm was the first Rebel transport to escape the Imperial blockade at the Battle of Hoth. It successfully bypassed the Imperial-class Star Destroyer Tyrant, thanks to the well-timed shots of Echo Base's v-150 ion cannon issued by Toryn Farr.
As the first transport to evacuate the planet, the Quantum Storm carried non-combatant personnel of Echo Base. Imperial defector and Governor Everi Chalis was scheduled to depart on the transport, but stayed behind to help an injured Captain Micha Evon.
- Lost Stars (Mentioned only)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- The Empire Strikes Back: So You Want to Be a Jedi?
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back junior novelization
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Card Trader (Card: ) (First identified as Quantum Storm)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- ↑ Star Wars: Card Trader (Card: )
- ↑ Lost Stars
- ↑ Battlefront: Twilight Company