The Quarren Isolation League was an organization with its own soldiers that believed the Quarren should not be ruled by the Mon Calamari monarchy. It was led by the Quarren chieftain Nossor Ri, who believed King Yos Kolina's heir, Prince Lee-Char, was too young to inherit his throne. It received the backing of Separatist ambassador Riff Tamson, Kolina's secret assassin, who sought to exploit the League to conquer Mon Cala.
Tamson spearheaded an attack on the Mon Calamari flanked by aqua droids, Trident-class ships and later Hydroid Medusas. Although they defeated the Mon Calamari Guard, their Republic and Jedi allies, and the Gungan Grand Army, Lee-Char convinced Nossor Ri to turn on Tamson after the Karkarodon revealed he made a deal with Dooku to take control of the planet. After Tamson died, Lee-Char was crowned king with Mon Calamari and Quarren backing.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Water War" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Gungan Attack"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Prisoners"
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Quarren Isolation League)
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Connections"