- "Why do we have to travel by subtram? Wouldn't it be easier just to land at our destination?"
"You'd think so. The atmosphere of our planet is completely pressurized, leaving all aerial travel impossible. If we attempted to land on the planet's surface, our ship would immediately implode."
"Subtram it is, then."
- ―Boba Fett and Major Rigosso
Quarzite was a planet composed of crystalline caves and with a surface that was strained by strong atmospheric pressure, with the ability to crush starships and flatten beings. During the Clone Wars, the planet was ruled by the tyrannical Belugan Otua Blank, who was involved in a battle with the natives on the planet, the Kage Warriors.
Description[edit | edit source]
The planet was purple in color, and its interior was dotted with crystalline caverns of equalized pressure, allowing for life to be present on the planet.
History[edit | edit source]
During the Clone Wars the planet maintained its neutrality, but was not without its own problems. It was ruled by the harsh Belugan dictator Otua Blank. His rule was constantly threatened by the Kage Warriors, who were led by Krismo Sodi.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- "10 Amazing Moments from Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Season Four"—Star Wars Insider 134
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.41
- The Bounty Hunter Code: From the Files of Boba Fett
- "The Man in the Dented Mask"—Star Wars Insider 146
- "A-Z of the Clone Wars Q"—Star Wars Magazine 1