Part of Xim's battle fleet during the Xim Wars, Queen of Ranroon escaped the defeat of his fleet during the Third Battle of Vontor, setting a course for the world of Dellalt. There, the ship's treasure was hidden by its crew in secret vaults, which were situated directly below more easily visible fake vaults.
A secret brotherhood descended from Xim's elite troops, called the Survivors, and a group of Guardian Corps guarded the cache for millennia. Believed lost by the rest of the galaxy, the legendary treasure ship inspired many spacer's legends and unsuccessful treasure hunts.
Han Solo and the Ruurian historian S. V. Skynx discovered the treasure in 2 BBY. Unfortunately, the treasure—beam-tubes, kiirium, and mytag crystals intended for Xim's military—was technologically outdated, and only valuable as a historical curiosity.
- Han Solo's Revenge (First mentioned)
- Han Solo and the Lost Legacy (Mentioned only)
- Young Jedi Knights: Return to Ord Mantell (Mentioned only)
- Millennium Falcon (Mentioned only)
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded
- Galaxy Guide 12: Aliens — Enemies and Allies
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Third Edition, Revised and Expanded
- The Essential Guide to Characters
- The Essential Chronology
- The New Essential Chronology
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Han Solo: The Early Years"—Star Wars Insider 106
- The Essential Atlas
- The Essential Guide to Warfare