The Queluhan Nebula was a nebula located in the galaxy's Unknown Regions. In 5 ABY, Fleet Admiral Gallius Rax informed the Shadow Council that he still commanded an Imperial fleet in the Queluhan Nebula along with other forces in the Vulpinus Nebula, the Almagest, the Recluse's Nebula, the Ro-Loo Triangle, and the Inamorata. Following the Liberation Day attacks on the New Republic capital Chandrila, Rax assumed control of the Imperial remnant fleets and ordered them to assemble above the planet Jakku.
After their defeat during the Battle of Jakku and the signing of the Galactic Concordance, a remnant of the Empire's once-powerful starfleet retreated to the Queluhan Nebula, as its ionized gases ensured that the New Republic's sensors could not detect them, allowing the Imperials to amass a large fleet without being noticed.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Lost Stars (First appearance)
- Lost Stars webcomic (First pictured)
- Aftermath: Life Debt (Appears in hologram)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Aftermath: Life Debt
- Lost Stars
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Endor to 4 ABY and further dates Shara Bey and Kes Dameron's move to Yavin 4 in 5 ABY. The move is placed six months after the Battle of Endor by Before the Awakening. Since Aftermath: Life Debt is set just after Shadow Fall, which takes place around six months after the battle, the events of Life Debt must also occur in 5 ABY, around six months after the Battle of Endor.