- "No, it's not made from Quor'sav, so don't get any funny ideas."
- ―Part of the description of the dish at Dex's
Quor'sav-fried steak was a dish consisting of a large nerf steak that was coated in seasoned pom seed flour and then pan-grilled. The recipe for the meal originated on the planet Uaua, the homeworld of the Quor'sav species. Quor'sav-fried steak was served on the planet Coruscant as part of the breakfast menu at the eatery known as Dex's Diner, where it cost 12.7 credits. Dexter Jettster, the Besalisk chef and owner of Dex's, served the steak with white dwarf gravy, a side dish, and two gartro eggs made to order, describing it as mouth-watering and delicious. The dish was served at Dex's sometime prior to the diner's destruction in the first two years of the Galactic Empire's reign.
Behind the scenesEdit
- (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8
- ↑ The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. III, p. 65 ("Quor'sav")
- ↑ The Last of the Jedi: Underworld established that Dex's Diner was destroyed by the Galactic Empire. The Essential Reader's Companion later stated that the novel took place around the year 18 BBY. The New Essential Chronology states that the Empire was formed in 19 BBY, so Dex's Diner was destroyed either during 19 BBY or 18 BBY.