R2-F1P was an R2 series astromech droid with white, silver, yellow and orange plating and a black sensor. Like all R2 astromech droids, it stood 0.96 meters tall and was manufactured by Industrial Automaton. Its status indicator could be red or blue in color when on.
In 13 BBY, R2-F1P was present in Coronet Spaceport in Coronet City on the planet Corellia. Following a security alert being sounded in the spaceport after a breach of the customs gates, the droid rolled past a human family being violently separated by Imperial stormtroopers.
Behind the scenesEdit
R2-F1P was created for the 2018 Anthology film, Solo: A Star Wars Story. The droid was first revealed prior to the film's release as part of a Star Wars: Droid Factory toy set produced by Hasbro Inc. earlier in 2018.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- (First mentioned)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Look and Find (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 establishes that R2-F1P is an R2 series astromech droid, which are part of the R-series line and manufactured by Industrial Automaton according to Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4
- ↑ establishes that R2-F1P is an astromech droid, which are second class droids according to Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded states that R2 series astromech droids stand 0.96 meters (3ft 1in) tall. As shows R2-F1P to be an R2 series astromech droid it must also stand 0.96 meters tall.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Solo: A Star Wars Story
- ↑ Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide dates the events on Corellia in Solo: A Star Wars Story, which includes R2-F1P's appearance, to six years after the formation of the Galactic Empire. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the formation of the Empire to 19 BBY, therefore the events on Corellia must take place in 13 BBY.
- ↑ David Martin (April 4, 2018). New Disney Parks Droid Factory Astromech Set Is Out. Rebelscum.com. Archived from the original on September 16, 2018. Retrieved on September 16, 2018.